FACT issue briefs explore one or more of the 21 indicators in Violence at Home: The FACT Report. These issue briefs combine national research with Virginia-specific data in an effort to increase understanding about various aspects of family violence across the lifespan. The research is intended to highlight models and strategies that are proven to be effective in preventing and treating family violence and provide tools for local communities to improve the provision of services.
- 2016 FACT Issue Brief – Trauma
- 2014 FACT Issue Brief – Impact of Exposure to Intimate Partner Violence on Children in the Home
- 2013 FACT Issue Brief – Older Adults and Family Violence (PDF)
- 2012 FACT Issue Brief – Child Sexual Abuse in Virginia: Fact to Help Protect Children (PDF)
- 2011 FACT Issue Brief – Recognizing and Addressing the Connection Between Substance Abuse and Family Violence (PDF)