Using the FACT Data Portal, you can build custom, downloadable reports for indicators of family violence, including:
- Line graphs showing trend data for selected localities;
- Custom data tables sorted by rate;
Step-by-step instructions are provided here. These visual instructions will explain some key features of this tool including the drop-down filters, sorting options, export options and how to maximize the utility of the line graph features.
Each individual indicator is accessible by clicking on a link below.
- Percentage of the Labor Force that is Unemployed
- Percentage of the Population Living Below the Poverty Line
- Arrests for Violation of a Protective Order*
- Emergency Protective Orders Issued against Family or Household Members**
- Number of Homeless Adults Who Report Having Experienced Domestic Violence
- Arrests of Adults for Drug- or Alcohol-related Offenses
- Arrests of Juveniles for Drug- or Alcohol-related Offenses
- Arrests of Adults for Non-sexual Violent Offenses against a Family-Member
- Arrests of Juveniles for Non-sexual Violent Offenses against a Family-Member
- Arrests of Adults for Violent Sexual Offenses Committed against a Family Member
- Arrests of Juveniles for Violent Sexual Offenses Committed against a Family Member
- Child Homicides Perpetrated by a Family Member or Caregiver**
- Adult Homicides Perpetrated by a Family Member or Caregiver**
- Elder Homicides Perpetrated by a Family Member or Caregiver**
- Domestic Violence Emergency Shelter Provided to Individuals
- CPS Completed Family Assessments*
- CPS Founded Investigations of Abuse and Neglect of Children by Family Members*
- APS Substantiated Reports of Abuse, Neglect, or Exploitation of Elders and Incapacitated Adults*
*Rates for 2021 data were calculated utilizing the 2020 population data from the U.S. Census. As newer data is released, these rates will be updated to reflect the new population data.
**FACT is currently working on updating these indicators to provide the most up-to-date information
If you require additional assistance or have questions about accessing this information please email email@example.com.